Terms & Conditions
• 50% Non-Refundable deposit is required upon booking all events.
• A 3% credit card fee will be charged to all credit card payments.
• A 20% Service Charge will be added to all events. THIS IS NOT A TIP. What is a service charge? Services charges are standard practice with any venues or for events. It helps cover the time shopping, prepping, planning, meetings, phone calls, set ups, and clean up. Basically the overall organizing up until the event. The tip is for the staff that works your event.
• 40 Days notice is required to cancel or reschedule the date of your event, or you will be responsible for the FULL cost of the party.
• The party may be cancelled without penalties 40 days prior to the event EXCLUDING the non-refundable deposit.
• Cancelation policies remain in effect regardless of Covid-19 status or any Covid related concerns as well as any other types of sickness.
• In these trying times you understand the risk involved booking an event that Covid concerns can arise.
• Upon paying the deposit, you agree to all terms and conditions of the event.
• The remaining balance of the party, add on items, additional guests, and all additional charges will be charged one week before the event, a small balance will be left on the bill if any changes are made and the balance will be due at the end of the event.
• Cake Ceremony and Cutting will be done 1 Hour before the event ends. This ensures time to sing "Happy Birthday", take photos, cut the cake, serve, so the guests can enjoy it without being rushed.
• We charge a set up fee for additional items dropped off not included in the package. $100 minimum depending on the amount. Including outside catering and décor.
• The current sales tax rate will be added to all bills.
• We must have a complete guest count, children and adults 3 weeks prior to the event. No refunds will be given for guests that cancel or do not show up to your event after final guest count is given. If an inaccurate guest count is given and the guests exceed the given count, you will be charged for those guests the day of the event. Kids counted are ages 9 months to 12 years old. They will be counted if they play or not since
the fee covers the food, favors, juice, and plates.
• For all personalized kids favors, we must have the full list of names 30 days prior to the event.
• A responsible adult must accompany each child.
• For Kosher Pizza Upgrades, additional fees will apply depending on how many pizzas.
• For any specific dietary requests such as, allergies or religious preferences, additional fees may apply.
A specific quote will be given. (ie. Kosher, Halal, Vegan)
• If additional guests show up outside the given guest count in the purchased package, the additional
guests will reflect on your bill. For example, if you give us a count of 20 children and 30 show up,
you will be charged for the additional ones that exceed your package. We need to do the best we can
to get an accurate guest count. Favors, food, drinks, and plates are all ordered according to the
guest count provided.
• There are no shoes allowed in the play area, all guests must wear socks. If a guest forgets them no worries, we sell them for $2 at the front desk.
• If your party makes an excessive mess, we charge a minimum $500 cleaning fee. Additional fees can and will be charged for steam cleaning or damage done to our playground or the equipment in the playground.
• All outside vendors and activities must be approved first. Upon approval of an outside vendor, a
$30 vendor fee will apply.
• Babies 9 months and under are no charge for events.
• All events 20 children and up require additional staff at $25 an hour (3 hour minimum).
• For a large quantity of outside rentals, we may ask for an additional deposit for the event.
• Since we specialize in event planning, the use of an outside party planner is an additional $300 charge.
• Each additional hour added to an event is $500 pending availability. It must be booked in advance to block off those times.
• WE ALLOW 15 MINUTES Of SET UP TIME FOR EVENTS. No Guests or vendors will be allowed in before this time. If you and your guests stay more than 15 minutes past your event time ends, you will be charged for the hour. We have 1 hour in between events to clean, sanitize, and get it ready for the next party.
• A cleaning fee of $500 will be applied to your final bill if your party leaves an excessive mess in either the dining area or the playroom floor. (For example, if playroom furniture is knocked over or all the items from the grocery store are thrown all over the jungle gym, or if excessive amounts of food and beverage are squished into the dining room floor.) We want you to have a relaxing party experience where you don't have to worry about cleaning up after your guests but in certain cases the guests will need to clean up after themselves if you want to avoid the additional cleaning fee. *If steam cleaning is required because of urine, beverage, or other hard-to-remove stains on the playroom floor or furniture, cleaning fee will be $500.